Ceo & Creative at Astana Expo 2017’s:
• Our company took part in the implementation of more than 3,000 events within EXPO 2017
• Our specialists conducted technical consulting for EXPO 2017
• We have provided all technical staff
• Our specialists have purchased and rented the necessary equipment for construction
• We have developed a calendar of EXPO 2017 events
• The opening ceremony was attended by presidents and heads of government of about 20 countries, including Vladimir Putin, Nursultan Nazarbayev, his Highness Sheikh Ahmed Bin Saeed al Maktoum and Chinese President XI Jinping.
The Amphitheater is the Central object of the exhibition which includes an entertainment area, a green-park area, exhibitions, a covered stage and an open space for up to 6 thousand people. That was the very place where were concerts of world-famous stars and shows have been held.
Grand stage complex with a size of 117 x 60 meters have been erected by our technicians for the implementation of all the events.
The roof of EXPO 2017 was designed taking into account the increased wind loads, it can withstand gusts up to 28 m/s which is particular important in the complicated climatic conditions of Astana.
At the installation process, we used ballast in the form of concrete blocks weighing about 300 tons.
The stage was equipped with wide aisles with ramps for large stage props and scenery delivery. Also large spacious dressing rooms for hundreds of artists have been designed.
We have solved a difficult task connected with the sound of outdoor events by the means of installing additional equipment such as stage monitors and speakers. At first sight it would be difficult to distribute the sound perfectly on the site due to the asymmetrical shape of the scene. But we managed to do it and provide the audience with excellent audibility at any point of the stage.
Main features of the project:
- stage complex 117 x 60 m;
- unique roof system;
- complicated stage machinery;
- 600 lighting devices;
- 180 kW of sound;
for led screens with a total area of 1200 sq. m ;
- 5 km of cable for temporary power grids;
- 2 stands with a total capacity of 4,000 seats;
- covered VIP-tribune for 308 seats;
- VIP podium with 260 seats;
- more than 8 km of mobile fencing.